Our Hospital Is OPEN For You And Your Pet!
We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
When you arrive, please call (303) 874-7387, or the department that you are scheduled with directly to check-in. A technician will come out to your vehicle.
For all EMERGENCY visits, we ask that you do not leave our parking lot until you have spoken with one of our doctors. For more information on the car triage process for emergencies please click here.
Specialty Department Appointment Protocol:
ALL clients still need to call the main hospital number (303) 874-7387, or the department they are scheduled with when they arrive for their appointment to check-in. We are currently asking all Specialty appointment clients to wait in their vehicle until a technician comes out to escort them in the building to an exam room.
All payments for services will be completed in the lobby, over the phone, or in the parking lot prior to the client’s departure.
Emergency Department Protocol:
ALL clients still need to call the main hospital number (303) 874-7387 when they arrive for an Emergency visit, or check-in at the front desk. At that time, our staff will ask the client if they prefer to stay curbside, or come into the lobby to wait.
- If curbside is elected, we will follow our previous procedures for curbside visits.
- If it is elected to come into the lobby (provided the client(s) is not exhibiting symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 14 days):Masks are currently optional, but we ask that anyone who is not feeling well to please wear a mask when inside our hospital.
- We are continuing to limit lobby space to one family per numbered booth (clients will be directed which booth to wait in by a member of the front desk team).
- Clients waiting on procedures, lab results, or extended stays may be asked to wait outside.
- All payments for services will be completed in the lobby, over the phone, or in the parking lot prior to the client’s departure.
- We will continue to post updates on this page, as well as our Facebook page.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The VRCC Team