Oncology Service Details
VRCC Oncology services include advanced diagnostic technologies (ultrasound, rhinoscopy, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound-guided biopsies, CT, MRI) to facilitate accurate diagnosis, disease staging and prognosis. Treatment options for cancer patients may include modalities such as surgery, cryosurgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. Patients may also be eligible to participate in a variety of funded clinical trials to evaluate new therapies. These are discussed fully with the client so that the best possible decisions are reached.
VRCC’s Oncology Department is a progressive veterinary cancer center that provides comprehensive cancer diagnostic and treatment options. We are dedicated to ensuring the quality of life of our cancer patients by providing advanced diagnostic technologies including:
- Digital radiography
- Soft tissue and bone biopsies
- Bone marrow cytology and biopsy
- On-site laboratory analysis
Our advanced diagnostic tools ensure accurate diagnosis, disease staging and prognosis. Once a diagnosis has been made, our facility is equipped with the most advanced treatment options available including:
- Radiation therapy
- Treatment combinations and newer innovative therapies
- Patients may also be eligible to participate in a variety of funded clinical trials to evaluate investigational therapies. These are discussed in depth with the pet owner so that the best possible decisions are reached.
The doctors and staff of VRCC Oncology will work with your family veterinarian to offer diagnostic and treatment options for all cancer patients.