VRCC Newsroom - Featured Videos

polaroid-18 polaroid-17 polaroid-13 polaroid-12

Dog reunited with family after missing for 2 weeks, in time for holidays

Abby and Daniel Bond have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season after their 2 year old dog, Tyson, was found after missing in sub-zero temperatures for 2 weeks. The Bond’s dogs, Tyson & Lola, were playing in the yard one day when they both escaped the fence. Watch video here

Read more >

Colorado Dog Dies After Eating Poisonous Mushroom

Bailey, a 3 year old Chihuahua died just hours after eating a mushroom in her owner’s back yard.  This serves as a great reminder to pet parents to be on the lookout for seemingly harmless objects that could be accidentally ingested by your dog or cat and cause serious issues.

Read more >

The Dog Ate My Homework – Literally!

Reggie, a 2 year old yellow lab, ate his owner’s homework – a chocolate volcano with candy held on with over 50 metal straight pins.  After endoscopy and surgery, Reggie is doing well now! So, the dog really did eat the homework!

Read more >

Blind Corgi can see again after being blind for 3 years!

Toby, a 13 year old Corgi, can see now after being blind for 3 years, thanks to his cataract surgery provided by Dr. Tanja Nuhsbaum – one of our board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists.

Read more >

< Back to Newsroom
Click Here For Emergency Care Referring Veterinarians Click Here